• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

Darwish

Darwish

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • Others:Members, Snoxd server contributor
  • 455 posts
Hiya, i've been out of this for a while and want to start again, so i'm looking for the most up to date database (free) tried the search functions but i only get out-of-date urls. Could anyone provide me one plx i would really appriciate it <3

Darwish.

Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz

Holy Shit Bat Man!

• Respected
  • Others:Donator, Stalker
  • 1,227 posts
Relapse KO.

BlankName

BlankName

Banned

• Banned
  • 27 posts
Warmonger Client v4
Original 1298 Server Files
Twostars Byte Patcher
VOIP v2 (Database)

I would steer clear of any and all RelapseKO files as they are known to be bound with a self infecting virus (not worth the risk). Above should be enough to get you started down the right path of running a server. Don't take no corners, you will regret missing the learning experience later.

twostars

twostars

KO Guru

• GateKeeper
  • Others:Donator, Snoxd server contributor
  • 5,735 posts
Warmonger's client is filled with useless bloated crap.

If you want a slim client, start with the official 1299 client (use goat's EXE and make sure you're using _us with the correct tbl definitions [that client AFAIK has an extra column or two in one of the item TBLs, which you can just remove]) and trim out anything that isn't needed. You can get it real slim.

Last I saw of Warmonger's it was >500MB compressed... you can easily get it down to ~180MB compressed, probably more (less if you're using >=ROFD as well as KE though, but still a lot less than >500MB compressed). Your players will love you for it.

Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz

Holy Shit Bat Man!

• Respected
  • 1,227 posts
Because yes. Keep in mind! Getting rid of that virus is oh so tough. Truthfully? Use my files and then the tool that twostars shared clean it up? Good to go. Don't use Warmongers client for the issues stated above.

Do as you will.

twostars

twostars

KO Guru

• GateKeeper
  • Others:Donator, Snoxd server contributor
  • 5,735 posts
Honestly, your files are at the very least, outdated. It'd be quicker (and safer) to download original files + patch them up, than download yours, ensure they're clean, update patches and hope you didn't make any mistakes...

Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz

Holy Shit Bat Man!

• Respected
  • 1,227 posts
I will be releasing my more updated files.